DAVIS Underfloor Trunking System is designed for the distribution of power, voice and data services in floors where the trunking is buried in the screed.
This system provides the simplest and most economical method of carrying services to feed a grid of outlet installation and can be used to integrate with the perimeter or a surface trunking system.
DAVIS Underfloor Trunking System consists of the following components :
- uPVC Underfloor Trunking
- Junction Boxes
- Vertical Access Boxes
- Service Outlet Boxes
- Metal Underfloor Trunking
- Constructed from pre-galvanized steel sheets in accordance with BS 4678 : Part 2, BS EN 50085-2-2 & IEC 61084-2-2, BS EN 10142, BS EN 10327 & JIS G 3302
- Trap & frame tested to withstand 4.5kN concentrated load.
- Underfloor trunking (screeded) tested to withstand 30kN concentrated load.
- The system incorporates numerous design features to ensure a fast and simple installation.
- Designed to support CAT 6 structured cabling systems.
- Suitable for screed depth 56mm and above.
- Floor boxes are IP30 rated in accordance with BS EN 60529.
- Choice of 1, 2, 3 or 4 compartments.
- Wide range of power and data accessories available to meet all requirements.
- Choice of carpet finish & tile finish.